Saturday, March 31, 2018

Salem

Salem Witch Hunt
A QWTF Map.

Download 

NOTE: The Rotating windmill will only work with a MegaTF qwprogs.


This is a small QWTF map with no real team goals, other than kill the other team. There's a 3rd team available called "The Witch" that can only have one player and can only play Spy. This was done so the title would make sense. I called it Salem because I thought it had a cool colonial era vibe.

 

The map originally started off as a zone control type map, but issues arose that forced me to remove over 2/3 of the map. I didn't want to write the whole thong off entirely so I took the best parts of it and hacked it together to resemble something playable.


That's all I got to say about it. Except it took way too long to make, partly because I deleted 2/3rds of it as well as my Overwatch addiction.